Thursday, July 29, 2010

She's Out of My League


just finished watching it! it was so so. not as great as i expected. i mean, i've been wanting to see it for a while so there was a pretty high expectation. もっと面白かと思った。ま、別に面白くないという訳ではないけれど、今一パンチに欠けた。

the bf asked me if i would actually recommend this to someone and i wasn't too sure if i would so... i guess it wasn't so great. but it was a nice relaxation time. i finally finished writing my final paper that's due tomorrow for summer school. 時間掛かった~。でも、やっと終わったからゆっくり出来てよかった。ま、完全にダメな映画ではなかったからね。

one thing tho. do guys really shave down there? i mean, their testicles?? isn't it kinda difficult? the guy in the movie seemed to be having problems too... but he did say that it makes it look bigger so i guess there's a benefit? but yea, i hear quite a lot of guys do that nowadays. どうなんだろう??興味があります

Currently listening to: I Can't Stop my Love for You - 愛内里奈

No comments: