Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Eff-ing tired and sick :(


i am soooo tired... =_=. it doesn't help that i'm sick like crazy. 鼻はたらたらで涙目で、my ears feel like they're constantly popping. is that weird?? i hope not.

こんな状況で San Diego まで、運転して戻ってきました。ことの発端はお母さんが免許を財布ごと家に忘れたこと。we figured that out when we got to a gas station and needed to pay. so, my mom says i should drive. i was like, 'no way! i'm so sick...' so, my mom compromises and decides to drive to newport, where we grabbed a bite to eat. その後は私が運転。レストランの駐車場を出て、お母さんの好きなコーヒー屋さんに向かう。after that, down to san diego we go.

san diego についてショッピングして、お母さんの知り合いに会って、帰る。and omg! the traffic was so bad. all the while, my mom is bitching at me about my driving, another reason why i didn't want to drive. 行きしなんてサイアク。she kept telling me to keep the speed at around 70 but あそこって浮き沈み激しいの。だから難しいの。i literally had tears rolling down my cheeks as i was driving. もうヤダ。
traffic was much worse than that -_-

now, i am so sick that i am going to drug myself and go to sleep. after i finish my laundry... -_-

oh yes, the heater broke so it's freezing. isn't it fun being sick??

Currently listening to: 風 - Funky Monkey Babys

No comments: