Monday, July 11, 2011

Santa Monica

went to santa monica yesterday with the family. GAH! had to wake up early on a sunday. my mom always wakes me up early, regardless of the day of the week. ホントうざい。ま、でもそんなこんなで行きました。the Market opened up in Santa Monica Place so we went poking around there. my mom initially wanted to go to CB2 but they didn't open til 11 so we decided to kill time there. なんか、日本のデパ地下みたく、色々なお店が寄せ集められた感じ。面白かったよ。there was this one italian cheese bar place. they also had hams and stuff and i loooooooooooove hams. especially proscuitto. hehe. で、色々試食して、色々買っちゃいました。we got basil pesto, proscuitto di parma, provolone cheese, and panini bread. yup, that's today's lunch. ahahaha. 楽しみ♪



apparently, CB2 wasn't as great as my mom expected so we were out of santa monica by noon. but i still got my food so all is well. :)



Currently listening to: はだかんぼ - 山下智久

No comments: