Friday, February 5, 2010

眼鏡、新調


眼鏡、新しくしました!憧れの黒ふちでっす!it's been so long since i got new glasses.... the last time i got myself tested 4 years ago, when i was getting contacts for prom. at that point, i was -3.75. and my vision has been going bad for a while. so when i got tested again, it turned out to be -4.75. やっぱりねって感じ。and since i didn't get new lenses for my glasses, i think my lenses were even worse.

で、新しい眼鏡、なんと、$230!! 高い!!!the eye exam was $25, the lenses $140, and the frame $99. so we got a bit of a discount. but still.... they had lenses in stock so my glasses were made in about 5 mins., which was good tho. got them made at italee. they're korean but they have a really nice selection.

my bf said i look cuter :)

Currently listening to: Independent Women - Destiny's Child

No comments: